The PetreShotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy, also known as Tbilisi Medical Academy was founded in 1992 by remarkable Georgian physician, paediatric surgeon, PetreShotadze and after his demise in 1999, the academy was named after. Since graduating from the Tbilisi State Medical Institute since 1970, all his medical, pedagogical and pedagogical activities were associated with the Tbilisi State Institute of Physical Medicine (Georgian Medical Academy), where he passed the post from post graduate to the head of the Chair of Children’s Surgery and Rector. P. By the initiative of Tsotadze, the Tbilisi Medical Academy was founded in 1999 after the death of his wife, PetreShotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy (TS). From the day of its foundation, more than 1500 doctors and diploma medicines have been successfully developed in leading clinics in Georgia and abroad, universities and scientific research centres.
Tbilisi Medical Academy is one of the oldest private institutions for higher medical education in Georgia. The University is also known as the best self-controlled institution which is been successfully taken forward by highly-qualified faculty staffs.
The university is recognized by all the major world’s organizations like Association of Medical Education in Europe (AMEE), European Medical Students Association (EMSA), Foundation of Advancement of International Directory of Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), Medical Council of India (MCI) & World Health Organisation (WHO).
51/2 of Tbilisi,