Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) that was earlier known as Kharkiv Medical Institute and prior to that Kharkiv State Medical University.
Kharkiv National Medical University is one of those pivotal universities who set the foundation of medical education in 1805. It started attracting international students after it received a status of national university.
National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), and General Medical Council (GMC-Uk) have recognized the medical training program of Kharkiv National Medical University.
The university appreciates the practical nature of education and that’s the reason 700 Indians learn medicine at the Kharkiv National Medical University. With the elegant force of 600 expert professors, the university has trained over 10,000 graduates who are now serving at superior positions of international hospitals.
The education policy of KNMU includes quality assurance, university management, international contacts within the scope of the university’s competence. It is a renowned place to study medicine, surgery, radiology, dentistry, and anatomy at an economic rate of tuition fee structure.
- Subjects are taught in English Medium.
- WHO and NMC recognized Medical degree.
- Guest lectures and seminars are conducted by experts.
- Bilateral Student exchange program with European universities.
- Opportunities to work in abroad.
- Get a top-notch medical education to clear FMGE exam.
- KNMU implements simulation based learning methodologies to promote practical education of medical subjects.
- The university has acquired modern equipment in their children hospital that will help the students for practical training of clinical practices.
- It has started effective communications in medical universities to train the students in other soft skill areas.
- Electronic (online) courses are also made available to train the students when the physical form of lectures are not feasible due to any technicality.
- KNMU also conducts the student’s exchange program once in a year for diverse learning orientation of the students with other ukrainian universities.
- No entrance exams except NEET is required for this NMC approved university and the fees of the courses are affordable.
MBBS(MD EQUIVALENT TO MBBS)