Perm State Medical University was established on October 14, 1916 in the Perm city of Russia. Perm State Medical University is one of oldest and biggest universities of Russia. The university was started as a medical faculty of Perm State University in the year 1916. During the initial years after establishment, this faculty was a part of physics and mathematics faculty and then in 1917, it became an independent department of the medical faculty.
In February 1931, the academy was named as the Perm Medical institute and later in 1994; the name of the institute was changed to Perm State Medical Academy by the orders of State Committee of Higher Education of the Russian Federation. Perm State Medical Academy became a member of the European Association of Medical Schools in Europe in 1997.
Perm State Medical University holds the largest number of patents for inventions and utility models among all the medical institutions of the state. The scientists working in PSMU actively participate in various experiments and projects to contribute to the medical field by resolving the medical and scientific issues in the fields of cardiology, pediatrics, surgery, neurology, dentistry, epidemiology and other areas.
Perm State Medical University is ranked among the top medical universities of the world. Perm State Medical University offers many graduates, under graduate and post graduate programs like MBBS, MD etc. to local as well as international students.
Perm State Medical University has won the Moscow Mayor's prize for the best campus in the area. The university is also a proud winner of the title "Best student hostel" at the all-Russia contest held among all the Russian medical universities. The campus of the university is spread over the area of 50 hectares of land near a large park and consists of 27 buildings; sport and medical faculties, hostels and shops. 12 comfortable hostels have cosy rooms and well-occupied kitchens.
The hostel rooms are well equipped with all the necessary equipments and facilities like TV, Internet service, air conditioning etc. The hostels have other facilities including Laundromats, dry-cleaners, ateliers and beauty salons. The campus is protected with well controlled security system.
Reasons to join Perm State Medical University:
- The students who pass MBBS from Perm State Medical University are eligible to work in any part of the world after passing the national medical exam of that particular country.
- The MBBS degree obtained from Perm State Medical University is recognized by WHO, NMC, USA and European Medical Councils
- The cost of MBBS from Perm State Medical is very affordable as compared to other countries.
- The admission process is very simple and hassle free.
- The medium of instruction in Perm State Medical University is English. This is a big advantage for international students.
- The students are provided with all favourable living conditions like sports areas, internet connections with all necessary equipment, personal hygiene rooms, libraries, Internet, cloak-rooms.
- Indian Mess is also available in Perm state Medical University keeping the due consideration to the hygiene factors.
MBBS(MD EQUIVALENT TO MBBS)