Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences University was established under Section (3) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956 on 29th September, 2003 by Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development vide its notification No. F.9-11/2000-U-3.
In 1976 the Trust started providing primary and secondary level medical care with establishment of a modest hospital of 100 beds and over a period of time the hospital grew in to 800 beds multi-disciplinary, superspeciality medical institute with state of art facilities.
The following institutes under the ambit of the University
1. Rural Medical College & Hospital, Loni
2. Rural Dental College & Hospital, Loni
3. Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam College of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center, Loni
4. College of Nursing, Loni
5. Centre For Social Medicine, Loni
6. Center for Biotechnology, Loni
Address: Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences(Deemed University)
A/p: Loni Tal:Rahata
MD/MS, MBBS, BDS, BE/B.TECH, BPT, BIOTECHNOLOGY, NURSING