Tashkent Medical Academy is a leading medical university in the Republic of Uzbekistan for training in the field of medicine Since 2005. Tashkent Medical Academy – a higher educational institution of the modern type of high scientific and pedagogical potential, a wide range of educational communication, extensive network of international contacts, a high level of social vocation training. In recent years, multiplies the best traditions of the academy, open new avenues of education undergraduate and master’s degree, protected thesis, improving the material and technical base.
International cooperation with leading universities in Europe and Asia. In recent years, the TMA open and functioning joint training centers with the Republic of Korea, the United States, where students combine basic training at the academy with training centers based on modern technology.
Main tasks of the Academy:
- ensuring preparation of highly qualified medical personnel for quality improvement of health care being provided to population and participation in improvement of the structure of healthcare system;
- coordination and methodological guidance of higher medical education facilities as the leading educational facility in the country on education, postgraduate education of medical personnel, as well as performing research works in health care and public health, shaping healthy life styles;
- Identification of perspective directions for education of medical personnel, shaping preventive direction in the work of physicians taking into consideration ecological changes in the environment;
- Through the Decision of the State Testing Center at the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Tashkent Medical Academy is given the status “Higher Education Facility” (Certificate №8 as of 31st of March, 2008)
WHY TMA,Urgench Branch?
- Subjects are taught in English Medium.
- WHO and NMC recognized Medical degree.
- Guest lectures and seminars are conducted by experts.
- Opportunities to work in abroad.
- Get a top-notch medical education to clear FMGE exam.
- TMA implements simulation based learning methodologies to promote practical education of medical subjects.
- The university has acquired modern equipment in their children hospital that will help the students for practical training of clinical practices.
- It has started effective communications in medical universities to train the students in other soft skill areas.
- Electronic (online) courses are also made available to train the students when the physical form of lectures are not feasible due to any technicality.
- No entrance exams except NEET is required for this NMC approved university and the fees of the courses are affordable.