Vishwakarma Institute of Technology is an autonomous engineering college located in Upper Indira Nagar, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India. The institute was established in 1983 and it is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. The college has NAAC and NBA accreditation.
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune is run by Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (BRACT). The Trust was established on the 16th of June 1975 under Bombay Trust Act of 1950. The Trust undertakes educational, religious and social activities. "Vishwakarma" as per Indian mythology, is an architect-engineer of the Gods. The Trust has adopted this name with a vision to develop engineers who can take up challenges in technical field with original work and creativity and help them with a development of their personality.
Courses Offered and Intake
- Chemical Engineering - 60
- Computer Engineering (General Shift) 180
- Computer Engineering (Second Shift) 60
- Electronics Engineering 120
- E & TC Engineering (General Shift) 60
- E & TC Engineering (Second Shift) 60
- Industrial Engineering 60
- Production Engineering 60
- Information Technology 60
- Instrumentation & Control Engg 180
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
666, Upper Indiranagar, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra,
INDIA - 411 037.